Rebeca Pereira Rocha
Born in São Lourenço, MG, Brazil.
• Universidade Federal Fluminense – UFF, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (Pharmacist, 2015);
• Brazilian Association of Industrial Property Agents – ABAPI, Rio de Janeiro (Course on Patents, 2016);
• World Intellectual Property Organization – WIPO (Course on Patent Drafting, 2017);
• World Intellectual Property Organization – WIPO (Course on Patent Searching, 2017);
• International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys – FICPI (Course on Patent Drafting, 2017);
• Universidade Estadual de Maringá – UEM, Paraná, Brazil (Postgraduation in Biotechnology, 2019);
• Universidade Federal Fluminense – UFF, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (Master’s Degree candidate in Applied Sciences to Health Products);
• Master’s Degree in Science Applied to Health Products – Universidade Federal Fluminense (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 2020).
Portuguese and English.
Areas of Practice:
Having a master’s degree in Applied Sciences to Health Products Rebeca is a graduated Pharmacist with a solid academic background and extensive training in patent work. She is engaged in analyzing patent claims, responding office actions, drafting patent applications and handling patent cases of major corporations with a focus on the chemical and pharmaceutical industries, including contentious work before the Brazilian PTO.